How to Register
Registration Process: Guests MUST pre-register to be admitted into the Roundup and to be guaranteed receipt of free school supplies. Once you have been approved at a pre-registration event you will be given a voucher that will be your ticket into the Roundup.
Important: Arrive early to pre-registration events! A limited number of vouchers will be available at each registration site on a first-come, first-serve basis (this is to insure that families throughout Tarrant County are served).
To register, student(s) parents and/or guardians must fill out a pre-registration form and bring it to one of the pre-registration events (pre-registration event information available June 2013). The following information must be provided with your pre-registration form in order to be receive a voucher (a valid picture ID, proof of Tarrant County residency, and proof of income showing the family falls below the poverty level):
1. Your picture ID includes:
- State drivers lincense
- State identification card
- Military identification card
- Foreign consulate-issued identification (i.e. Matricula Consular)
2. Proof of Residency
- May, June, July or August 2013 utility bill (electricity, water, phone or gas) showing applicant name and current address
- Any mail sent to applicant with name and current address, postmarked from either May, June, July or August 2013
- Letter from landlord or apartment management company, on company letterhead, indicating proof of residency during May, June, July or August 2013
3. Proof of Income may be verified using:
- Paycheck stubs dated from May, June, July or August 2013
- A letter dated in May, June, July or August 2013 on agency or company letterhead from an employer, welfare office, caseworker, or Social Security Administration Office indicating annual income and signed by an agent of the company or agency. Letter must include contact phone number for verification.
- Medicaid or CHIP Letter
- Lone Star Program Card
- TANF Award Letter
- Food Stamp Award Letter
- Employer Letter on company letterhead
- Tarrant County ISD document indicating your students' qualification for the Free and Reduced Price Lunch Program
Pre-Registration Dates and Locations
Information coming June 2013.